Here is the list of supported notification types. Any notification can be posted in Slack, or sent by email. Default notification times can be changed however you wish.
Days off and Holidays
- Days off - notifies about vacations or sick days. As a default, notifications post four business days in advance, or as soon as the information becomes available.
- Holidays - notifies about upcoming public holidays. Default notifications post one business day in advance.
- Report - posts individual user reports when they are published.
- Team Report - combined weekly report for all members of a team. Includes quick stats on each team member's working days, code commits, issue changes, and individual published reports. It is posted every Monday, along with the data from the previous week.
- Report missing - automated reminder for people who forgot to publish their weekly reports. Reports are expected to be published on Fridays or at the end of a work week (taking into account vacations, public holidays, and sick days). If a report wasn't published on time, a notification will be sent in the morning of the next day.
- No recent commits - notifies when a developer has not committed any code in more than three business days.
- Due date - notifies about active issues with upcoming due dates. As a default, notifications post at 9 AM in the morning in the user's timezone.
- Issue updates - notifies about issues that are currently in progress and have been missing updates for more than three business days. As a default, notifications post at 9 AM in the morning in the user's timezone.
- Issue in progress - checks that team members have exactly one issue in progress.
- Pending questions - notifies about questions in the issue comments that have remained unanswered for longer than one day.
- Birthdays - notifies about birthdays. Notifications are sent at 9 AM in the morning of the user's timezone.
- System Notifications - notifies about Teamplify configuration problems, for example, issues with integrations setup.