Connect Zoom* to your Teamplify workspace to automatically synchronize the data about your teammates' meetings. Works with free and paid Zoom accounts.
* Zoom integration is currently in preview for beta customers.
To connect Zoom, please select Zoom in the Integrations section of your Teamplify workspace. Here's a quick link:Connect Zoom
After adding your Zoom integration, please check your team members' profiles and link them with correct Zoom accounts. Teamplify needs this link to associate Zoom meeting activity with the right team member.
After adding your Zoom integration, you'll be able to see meeting activity in the Team Calendar in your Teamplify workspace. The "Collaborators" report in member profiles will also start including Zoom meetings data.
If you need to remove your Zoom integration, find it in the Integrations tab in your Teamplify workspace and click Disconnect in its properties.
Alternatively, you can uninstall Teamplify using Zoom Marketplace:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace;
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Teamplify app;
- Click the Teamplify app, and then click Uninstall.
Some of your past Zoom meetings may not appear in Teamplify. This may happen for the following reasons:
- Teamplify wasn't connected to your Zoom account at the time when the meeting occurred. Although Teamplify can pull some historical meeting data from your Zoom account, it applies only to the meetings you scheduled in advance. It doesn't apply to so-called "instant meetings," i.e., those you created with the "New meeting" button in the Zoom app;
- The Zoom meeting in which you participated was initiated by a user who was either not logged-in or wasn't a member of your Zoom organization account.
To track your Zoom meetings in Teamplify as accurately as possible, please ensure that your Teamplify – Zoom integration always stays connected, and that logged-in members of your Zoom organization initiate the meetings.
If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to contact our support.