Connecting Slack to your Teamplify workspace lets you:
- Analyze work activity in public team channels, including mentioned issues;
- Receive all types of notifications in Slack;
- Manage time off for yourself, and allow organization admins to approve or reject time off requests for others;
- Receive friendly reminders if you mention someone who's not available;
- Use Slack as an authentication provider, so that your team can use their Slack accounts to log in to Teamplify.
To connect Slack, please select Slack in the Integrations section of your Teamplify workspace. Here's a quick link:Connect Slack
After adding your Slack integration, please check your team members' profiles and link them with correct Slack accounts. Teamplify needs this link to associate Slack chat activity with the right team member and also to have time off management features working with Slack.
If you need to remove your Slack integration, find it in the Integrations tab in your Teamplify workspace and click Disconnect in its properties.
If you can't see Slack chat activity in your Team Calendar, please check the following:
- All team members have their Teamplify profiles linked to their Slack accounts;
- Synchronization for this Slack channel is turned on. Teamplify only analyzes conversations that happen in public channels that you selected in Slack integration settings. Teamplify has no access to direct messages and conversations in private channels. If a public channel conversation is not showing in the Team Calendar, please go to Integrations, click on your Slack integration, and check that the synchronization is enabled for this Slack channel.
If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to contact our support.